A backpack is one of the most important, yet overlooked item you’ll purchase ahead of any trip.
Here is basic item specific for our 20-35l back pack
Applicable gender: neutral/male and female
Color: red, yellow, green, black, orange
Knowing what to look for in a backpack isn’t always obvious and will vary depending upon how you plan to use it
Here is a run down of the key things to consider when buying your 30L backpack:
- Well ventilated: Backpacks are usually ventilated with mesh on the parts that touch your body, allowing air circulation and air channels on the back panel. The best backpacks will have a suspended pack that doesn’t sit fully against your back.
- Comfort: As well as being padded, you’ll also want to ensure that the weight is comfortable to carry. Most of the weight should be supported via hip belts.
- Adjustable: You’ll want to find a backpack that has enough adjustments so that you can get the right fit to your body. Torso adjustments, shoulder straps and sternum should all be adjustable.
- Protection: If you’re using a backpack for work then chances are, you’ll be carrying valuables. You’ll want to ensure it has adequate security as well as padding to protect electronics. A suspended laptop compartment is best to protect it during falls.
- Front, top or panel loading: Backpacks have traditionally opened from the top. However many backpacks designed especially for travel now open from the front like a suitcase. A panel design is a mid-ground between the two.
- Weight distribution (hip belt, chest strap, etc): If you’re backpacking then you could end up carrying your pack for long periods of time. Having a sternum strap (chest strap), hip belt and good weight balance is key
Overall, this is a great niche bag for keeping your equipment safe and ticks all boxes..